Covid-19 Information & Updates
Current Update from the Interim Library Director 2/23/2022
- Masks will be strongly recommended for all members of the public in the library. We will continue to make masks available at library entrances.
- Library staff members are still required to wear masks. If you choose not to wear a mask in the library, please be respectful of both library staff and other members of the public who may still be masked up.
- Masks are still required for in-person library programs for anyone 2 years of age and up. Our in-person programming is currently limited to storytimes and kids’ book clubs, and we want those to be safe and healthy environments.
- Social distancing is still mandatory for all. Please maintain at least 3 feet distance from other library users and library staff and respect that library staff members may need to remain behind Plexiglas barriers at our service desks at times.
- WCHD Isolation & Quarantine guidelines are still in effect. Please do not come into the library if you have tested positive for or exhibited symptoms of COVID-19.
Please remember that, as we have seen over the past two years, the COVID-19 virus can be unpredictable. Future variants and/or increases in countywide transmission rates could make new safety protocols and requirements necessary.
We hope that local trends continue to stay encouraging and that we are all moving toward a healthier future!
See you at the library,
Interim Library Director
We are currently in Stage 4 of the Saline District Library Phased Reopening Plan (updated 2/2022).
Policy 520: Library Reopening
Policy 521: COVID-19 Prevention
County, State, and Federal Resources
Washtenaw County Health Department 2022 Isolation & Quarantine Guidance
Washtenaw County Health Department
Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Saline Area Schools Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
City of Saline Response to Coronavirus Disease
Saline Area Senior Center